Date/Time: TUESDAY, November 1st, 2011 · 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
1 Pilette Ave
Due to bad weather forecast for Monday, we will be meeting on Tuesday instead.
If the weather does not co-operate, we will attempt to reschedule. Keep you eyes on the sky. Last week the weather changed for the better, so never say die, if it looks bad early on, but then clears up, we will go.
Here is another opportunity to paint and sketch in the great outdoors before the snow flies. The hours are flexible, feel free to come and go as you please.
Here is a link to a map of the location;
image courtesy of Gaye MacDonald