Rain for Monday No Paint Out

smAbsolute Final Logo

Rain for Monday

Cancelling paint out for April 20th

I really don’t want to cancel, but looking at the forecast it looks like most of next week will be a washout.  I’m going to cancel for Monday, but if you want to get out and sketch anyway I suggest going to Ojibway where there is shelter.

On another note, I have two more chicks that I have to hand feed, and I’m very tired.  If the weather does change, I still will not be able to attend.  Hope to see everyone in May!  Dang those April showers!!

Gaye

Advertisements

Comments are closed.