reminder special Paint out Saturday May 2nd colchester harbour guest house
We have been invited to demonstrate Plein Air Painting at the grand opening of the Colchester Harbour Guest House. There are beautiful views of the harbour. You may bring a few paintings for sale as well, but please concentrate on painting. We are there to add to the ambiance of the event.
Because rain is predicted for Monday this will take the place of our regular paint out.
Directions to Colchester. Don’t use your GPS you will get lost.
- I’ve chosen a starting point of Howard Ave., which when you leave the city becomes County road 9.
- Take Howard Ave (County Rd 9) south
- At the end of County Rd 9 turn Left onto County Rd 20. Follow this into Harrow.
- When you enter Harrow, you will see Smith Funeral Home on your right. This is Erie Road, or ( also known as county road 13) Turn right at that corner.
- When you reach the stop sign this is County road 50 Turn RIGHT.
- Turn left at any of the first two streets.
- Follow to the lake (one block) turn right. House is on your left,
- The Old school is across the street from Christ Church.
- Please park in the school lot. (It is grass)
Link to Google map. The map is correct, the written instructions are NOT.