JOIN US… AGAIN!
The Wild Flowers are in Bloom!
Monday May 11th 10:00 AM until ?
View of entrances coming from the WEST.
A special thanks to Ann Ducharme, for the invite to her lovely property. This beautiful wooded landscaped ravine will remind you of a fairy land, with many wild flowers, bubbling brook and waterfall.
(Note: give yourself time this is an hours drive.)
- DO NOT TAKE Walker Rd!! THERE IS A DETOUR!
- I’ve chosen a starting point of Howard Ave., which when you leave the city becomes County road 9.
- Take Howard Ave (County Rd 9) south
At the end of County Rd 9 turn Left onto County Rd 20. Follow this into Harrow.
- When you enter Harrow, you will see Smith Funeral Home on your right. This is Erie Road, or ( also known as county road 13) Turn right at that corner.
- When you reach the stop sign this is County road 50 Turn LEFT!
- Continue to 267 county rd 50 Harrow ON
Link to driving directions using Howard Ave on Google Map. https://goo.gl/maps/kTO3v
Do not use your GPS, or internet maps to find this location, you will get lost. I have bypassed the mistakes Google makes and have provided a link. Please use the link.
I’ve also provided links to photo’s of the property to help you identify it.
If you wish to try your gps try these gps coordinates 41.99632, -82.92567