Monday, July 24th 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM
Special thanks to Ann Ducharme, for the invite to her lovely property. This beautiful wooded landscaped ravine will remind you of a fairy land, with many flowers, bubbling brook and waterfall.
(Note: give yourself time this is an hours drive from Windsor.)
- Take Walker Rd South to Harrow
- Turn right at light
- Go two blocks turn left (Smith’s Funeral Home is on left)
- Go to stop sign in Colchester turn left (this is county rd 50)
- Ann’s in 1.6 Km on your right right after a curve and slight rise in the road. The driveway sneaks up on you due to obscured sight lines.
- The lot has two entrances and is heavily wooded, the house is hard to see from the road. Look for two one-way signs that mark her driveway
267 county rd 50 Harrow ON
EAST of Colchester Village, WEST of Oxley on the South or Lake side of the road.
Do not use your GPS, or internet maps to find this location, you will get lost. I have bypassed the mistakes Google makes and have provided a link. Please use the link.