We are invited to John R Park Homestead Sunday August 13th.
Below please find demonstrator information for the festival. If you go know that you will be demonstrating not just selling your work. Elizabeth will not be able to attend, so please let visitors know about the group. You can direct them to email PaintPleinAir@gmail.com (Elizabeth’s email address) if they wish to join us for our weekly paint outs.
GOOGLE MAP to the Homestead: https://goo.gl/maps/Km6oS
Please note there will be no paint out on Monday Aug 14th.
Lost Arts Festival Demonstrator Information 2017
Thank you for participating in our Lost Arts Festival! Festival hours are Noon to 4pm, but early bird visitors usually arrive by 11am. Gates will be open for demonstrators to arrive at 8:30am. Please drive up to the property’s west gate, where a staff member will direct you to your location so you can get set up for the day. If you plan to arrive or deliver materials in advance of Sunday, you need to make advance arrangements with firstname.lastname@example.org, please.
- All vehicles must be removed from the grounds by 11:00am. Off-site demonstrator parking, and a transportation shuttle, will be provided.
- Demonstration spaces will be assigned on a ‘first reply’ basis.
- All items MUST be handmade by you, NOT commercially manufactured. Show organizers reserve the right to ask vendors to remove the items that do not comply. You are welcome to vend your wares to the public during the event (provided that those items are hand-made by you).
- At the event, there will be a food booth with lunch items for sale. On the day of the event, we will provide you with a voucher for one complimentary item, of your choice. Additional items may be purchased, or you are also welcome to bring along your own lunch.
- Demonstrations of your skill, product or craft (or an element of your process) must be provided during the event.
- Hands-on elements for the public to try or participate in would be greatly appreciated!
- Staff will be taking pictures at the event for future Festival promotions, if you do not wish to have your photo taken, please indicate your preference in an email to the address below.
- Bring your own tables, chairs, tents, display stands and any other items needed for your exhibition space. In the case of inclement weather, we will endeavor to move everyone inside one of our barns or buildings.
- If you need access to electricity or water, please let us know soonest.
- All items are submitted at your own risk. Essex Region Conservation Authority will accept no responsibility for loss or damage for any reason.
I/we hereby absolve the Essex Region Conservation Authority, members of the Board of Directors, staff and volunteers working for ERCA from all responsibility and all claims arising from my/our participation in the 2017 Lost Arts Festival.
Signed on: ____________________ (MM/DD/YEAR)
Name (Please Print): __________________________________________
PLEASE RETURN THIS COMPLETED FORM ON THE DAY OF THE FESTIVAL, OR BE PREPARED TO SIGN A COPY!
JOHN R. PARK HOMESTEAD CONSERVATION AREA
915 COUNTY ROAD 50 EAST, RR# 1, HARROW, ONTARIO, N0R 1G0
FOR MORE INFORMATION Phone: 519-738-2029 Email: email@example.com